Coral Sea Imperial, Sharm El Sheikh Review

Meggy12's review of Coral Sea Imperial, Sharm El Sheikh

“Counting down the days till my 21st- cant wait to go...”

Written on: 27/12/2008 by Meggy12 (1 review written)

The hotel was amazing!! It was rated as a 4 star plus in the first choice brochure, although I would definitely give it a five!! On arrival, my partner and I were greeted with a local drink which gave us a free taste into the week ahead. Our suitcases would taken to our room for us, then followed sorting out our safe and air con-something I thought we were going to have to wait till the next morning for.
The rooms were very large and clean, with clean sheets and towels provided everyday! No faults with the room whatsoever. The decor within the hotel was very pretty, with several bars located around the hotel- you don't have to walk too far. There was also a billiards room and a few shops if the sunshine gets a bit much! The food was really nice. Previous all-inclusive holidays I've been dying to go home and cook something different but this hotel offered a good variety - fish, chicken, meat...you could even create your own pizza and pasta with a chef at hand!
Finally, all the staff were brilliant! all extremely helpful and friendly - couldn't do enough for us to the point it was getting embarrassing!

On your first day, you'll most likely encounter pr's, trying to sell you massages, horse riding, snorkelling etc, however my advice would be to book if your wanting to do that kind of stuff! Its cheaper and as safe as first choice/thompson!
Also theres a pirate club, which opens back of 11 till late! Luckily me and my boyfriend are 20 and laughed it off but the music goes on very late and I can imagine it being very annoying for some guests!

General Comments
Counting down the days till my 21st- cant wait to go back :) Snorkelling to Tiran island is a must! We got it for £15 each, £20 with the hiring of the equipment.
Also a trip to Na'ama bay is money well spent - wasn't what we expected at all and went again on our second last night! Its very large with loads of wee shops - take english money, they seem to prefer that!
Quad biking through Mount Sinai is also a lot of fun - our trip included an unexpected camel ride- which isn't the most comfortable thing in the world, followed by dinner in a Bedouin tent with entertainment put on by the locals-amazing!