Nassau, Sandals Bahamas: Royal Bahamian Resort & Spa Review

sbook's review of Nassau, Sandals Bahamas: Royal Bahamian Resort & Spa

“My husband and I went to the Royal Bahamian Resort in...”

Written on: 24/12/2008 by sbook (1 review written)

My husband and I went to the Royal Bahamian Resort in Nassau. It was our first time and it won't be our last. We renewed our vowes for our 20th anniversary and the wedding was picture perfect. The beaches and the water was so beautiful. We can't say enough good things about how good the people, service, and food was. The shows and activities were alot of fun. They made our first trip to a sandals a wonderful experience one we will want to repeat.

Ruth Rudge's Response to sbook's Review

Written on: 11/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because...these people obviously enjoyed themselves and it was lovely to read some good things about sandals as I have already booked a holiday with them at the bahamas resort and after reading some reviews was becoming very nervous about the experience that lies ahead!