iJumpUSA Olympus Pro Review

neelyagin's review of iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“Awesome bounce. Perfect for gymnastic training if...”

Written on: 17/12/2008 by neelyagin (1 review written)

I am a gymnastic instructor and have purchased several Olympus Pro trampoline from IJUMPUSA. These units are by far the best bang for the buck. Their latest 2008 model is built like a tank. Very heavy and sturdy. In the past, we tried to go the cheap route and bought a used one from another supplier who claimed it was olympus pro but little did I know it was an imitation. It was from a company from overseas that uses alot of the name brand and sells it at an inferior price with no warranties. I admit, that was a piece of crap. I contacted IJUMPUSA and explained to them they are for special kids. IJUMP is a savior. They gave me a smokin deal. I am forever loyal to their products. I feel bad for those that have bad experiences. I can only imagine they must of bought it from another supplier and not the direct manufacturer. make sure to ask for the 2008 model. their products are always improving every 6 months.

General Comments
Awesome bounce. Perfect for gymnastic training if you're going to do flips on them. They're the only company I know that when I call, the reps seems to know about trampolines.