iJumpUSA Olympus Pro Review

jumperony's review of iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“I have owned a Jumpking prior to this Olympus Pro, and...”

Written on: 17/12/2008 by jumperony (1 review written)

Very sturdy heavy duty unit, wind will not budge it, huge jumping surface, free spring replacement

Takes long to install, requires mallet

General Comments
I have owned a Jumpking prior to this Olympus Pro, and the jumpking frame twisted like a pretzel one day as we were moving it for landscaping. So I did some research and purchased this Olympus Pro. When I received it, came in 4 boxes on a pallet shrink wrapped. Very very heavy unit, my guess is near 500lbs, it required me and 2 of my sons to carry in 1 box at a time. Once we started taking pipes out of the box, you can tell the steel on these pipes are extremely heavy duty and well designed. It took us 2 hours to put it together and had to use a mallet that was not included. The instructions included were pretty straight forward and had some illustrations. After 2 tough hours of labor we finally got the unit together. Once springs and mat were on we test jumped it, and man it was worth every penny! The boys wouldnt get off it. I've had it for 2 months now and the bounce is high as you'll ever need. The frame is secure and not going anywhere. I noticed Olympus Pro came out with a new model also. But I'm more than happy with mine.