Gaggia Classic Review Review

• Style

• Service & Support

rogthedodge62's review of Gaggia Classic Review

Gaggia Classic Review

“I'd echo other comments on the Gaggia Classic - the...”

Written on: 16/12/2008 by rogthedodge62 (4 reviews written)

Makes GREAT coffee if you learn how to use the machine

Manual is confusing

General Comments
I'd echo other comments on the Gaggia Classic - the bad reviews are very probably from people who haven't learnt to use their machine.

I've had mine for over 7 years and it's fantastic. I can make espresso, cappucino or latte at least as good as any coffee bar in Leeds. There's certainly enough steam pressure to froth the milk!!

Good coffee beans (Whittards for me) and a decent grinder (ascaso for me) are needed to get the best out of your machine. It's a manual and a single boiler so you need to learn how to get the best out of it.

Just plugging it in and expecting perfection is unrealistic at this price level, the right input and it will produce to rival any machine.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Tiamiazas's Response to rogthedodge62's Review

Written on: 18/02/2011

It offered an explanation as to why some reviews were so bad. I can understand that if someone is like me, a complete coffee making novice then I am not to expect a rival to my fav starbucks latte overnight.
<br/>
<br/>I would like to have had this person come and spend an hour with me as they clearly know what they are talkingabout :-)