Becker Traffic Assist HighSpeed 7934 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of Becker Traffic Assist HighSpeed 7934

Becker Traffic Assist HighSpeed 7934

“This is a very well made GPS unit. I didn't even have...”

Written on: 15/12/2008

I honestly haven't found a single bad point yet.

General Comments
This is a very well made GPS unit. I didn't even have to open the instruction book. Charged it via the USB port on my computer, turned it on, and quickly added an address and it was guiding me within minutes. VERY user friendly. I like that it just shows the street I'm traveling on or need to turn onto, along with landmarks. Less cluttered screen makes it easier to navigate. I especially like that the voice warns me I need to turn in 1 or 1/2 mile, at 600 feet and when I should start turning my wheel. The lighting is the best I've seen in any GPS unit. Before I purchased I read the reviews and have found the negative ones to be unfounded. Its way better than I expected, considering the low cost. One review said the battery charge didn't last long but I haven't found that to be true. I think the Germans did a great job of engineering this device! Mount was easy to set up and adhere to my dashboard and is sturdy and easy to deal with. Holds the unit just where I want it and it's easy to put the unit on and take it off.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to buy an affordable GPS. I can't see spending any more as this has everything I want. I feel lucky to have come across this incredible value the first time I bought a GPS. Now that I've been using it for a while I can't imagine how I got by without. I use to get lost or spend a lot of time dealing with directions and now it's effortless. This is one of the best purchases I ever made. Way to go Becker!

• U.S.

Area Covered

• None

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions