Rerock 4 Ever Punk & Rock Clothing - www.rerock4ever.com Review

Julianakay's review of Rerock 4 Ever Punk and Rock Clothing - www.rerock4ever.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“I placed my order on Dec 1. It is the 12th and the...”

Written on: 13/12/2008 by Julianakay (1 review written)

I placed my order on Dec 1. It is the 12th and the order has not been shipped yet. I left them a message today and sent a message through the site, received no response as of yet. I wouldn't order from this site again.

• tshirts

• Still waiting

Rerock4Ever's Response to Julianakay's Review

Written on: 15/12/2008

Something is not right here. I've just contacted our order processing department and there are no unprocessed orders from 12/01. In fact today (12/14) the oldest order on hold is from 12/04 (awaiting customer's response because of missed apartment number in shipping address). There are 3 voided orders placed on 12/01 because of failed payment (credit card problems) and those 3 orders are the only ones which wasn't processed, but all 3 customers were notified of the issues. I've also checked with customer service department and there are no unanswered e-mail messages from 12/12. If you really placed an order with rerock4ever.com please let me know your invoice number and I'll post an explanation on your complaint.

Julianakay's Response to Julianakay's Review

Written on: 23/12/2008

I did finally receive the tshirts and they look fine. It is really too bad that I never received a return phone call or response to my email. My initial review and the additional comments could have all been avoided if I had received some response. I will not order from this company again.

Julianakay's Response to Julianakay's Review

Written on: 17/12/2008

I'm looking at my order right now (79799), the apartment number is there (apt 408), and so is the date of the order 12/1. The shipping tracker, now says it is in SF, hopefully you guys didn't leave the apartment number off the mailing label. Again, I'm looking at it right now and it is clearly there on the order, hopefully you didn't miss it. I still have not received a phone call or a response to my email. It is kind of odd you took the time to respond here, but you won't respond to me personally. If the order does show up, I'll post it here. You do seem sincere, but I don't think your customer service department is being honest with you. Especially since I do not seem to be the only customer not to receive a reply to their enquiries.