Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk Review

jbarboni's review of Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“Ordered/paid on December third; website still shows...”

Written on: 12/12/2008 by jbarboni (1 review written)

Ordered/paid on December third; website still shows "processing" as of December 12th. Emails have gone unaswered. I have no idea what the delay is or why it hasn't been shipped. They have my money; I have nothing. I will update this review when/if my leather bag arrives.

• Large Wide Leather Messenger Bag

• Still waiting

431506_Jbarboni2's Response to 424744_jbarboni's Review

Written on: 11/01/2009

I have tried to update this post several times, however; this site refuses to allow me to login. I keep getting "invalid password" when I try and when I click the "forgot password" link and put in my email address I get ""No registration was found for the email "___ @___.com" Please check your spelling."" I'm not sure how to fix this. Scaramanga did respond to my emails (after I made this post, however; I don't feel it was because of this post), I did receive the bag (It was delayed due to miscomunication and an overzealous email filter) and the bag is very nice.
<br/>My only disapointment with the bag is:
<br/>1. The inside lining is rough and I'm afraid it might scratch my laptop
<br/>2. There is no good place to store the charger (all the pockets place the charger in a position where it may damage the laptop; there should be something so the charger can be placed next to and not on top of or under the laptop).
<br/>
<br/>These "disapointments are only suggestions. The bag is as described and is very well made.
<br/>jbarboni
<br/>Thank you.

431506_Jbarboni2's Response to 424744_jbarboni's Review

Written on: 14/01/2009

This is my second attemp to update this review. I am jbarboni, however; I can not log-in I continue to get a password error and any attempt to retrieve my password fails. I did receive the bag and it is very well made. scaramanga was prompt and patient in replying to many emails as we tracked it to the US. I will definately purchase from them again and have recommended them to friends.

Scaramangashop's Response to 424744_jbarboni's Review

Written on: 12/01/2009

Scaramanga's response to jbarboni's review.
<br/>The review was written on 12th Dec - the same day as the first e-mail we received and does not take account of any activity since.
<br/>We responded to his first e-mail sent on at 9.30pm Fri 12th Dec the next day, to inform him that we had tried unsuccessfully to contact him regarding his order. After a succession of e-mail that day we sent his order the next working day. We upgraded the delivery to a priority service (at no extra charge) to make up for lost time and kept him full informed of the progress of his order.
<br/>He has now received the bag and adds 'the bag is as described and is very well made'.
<br/>He has informed us that he has tried unsuccessfully to edit and update his review to reflect the current situation.

431558_Scaramanga's Response to 424744_jbarboni's Review

Written on: 11/01/2009

Scaramanga's response to jbarboni's review.
<br/>The review was written the same day as the first e-mail we received and does not take account of any activity since.
<br/>He has tried unsuccessfully to edit and update his review to reflect the current situation.