Gamo Shadow 1000 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Gamo Shadow 1000

“This is the best air rifle you can find for the price....”

Written on: 10/12/2008

This is the best air rifle you can find for the price. I paid $98.00 for mine at Wal Mart! I've been shooting it for 2 years and it still delivers awesome power. I can put pellets through a 2x4 easily with cheap Crosman Premier pellets. I've killed 3 moose at 370 yards plus and once the pellet went through the moose and severely wounded a grizzly bear that was standing behind it. I finished the bear off with a second shot. Then i got in my rocket ship and went home to watch Gilligan's Island.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Hardcorediver44's Comment

Written on: 21/12/2008

Wow! I shot a grizzley Bear in both eyes so he was blinded and then I beat him to death with it, I skinned him and mad some furry pants with his hide and made stew with the rest of him, And sat down to watch the flintstones .......