Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com Review

robertoBag's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“I am honored to speak about the folks at...”

Written on: 09/12/2008 by robertoBag (1 review written)

This is what I like about www.bt-store.com: price and customer service. Let me rephrase: THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE !!

I wish www.bt-store.com could look after my interests in so many other areas of my life: car mechanics, insurance claims, the IRS, my mother-in-law; but no, they only do travel. Shoot !

They may make me wait on the phone, but so does my doctor, my mechanic, my favorite restaurant, and anything worth having. I am not a dummy. I know better. I wait.

General Comments
I am honored to speak about the folks at www.bt-store.com. This is my first review of anything or anybody. I am writing because I feel the duty to do the right thing.
I have been buying my airplane tickets from www.bt-store.com for the last THREE years because www.bt-store.com always beats everybody's prices.
We were supposed to travel to Nigeria on Dec 7, 2008 but chose to wait a few days till things got safer.
www.bt-store.com went to bat for us. They were able to get us new tickets through diplomacy and genuine concern for our well being. The airline did not want to help us, but www.bt-store.com pushed for us and convinced the airline to reconsider, re-issue tickets, and not force us to pay extra.
Did www.bt-store.com get commission for the extra effort? No. But they got my goodwill and loyalty for ever.
Bottom line: Do yourself a favor: Call them. Get the lowest price on the net for your tickets. You will be glad you did.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?