Mini Cigarette Electronic cigarette Review

jimimodo's review of Mini Cigarette Electronic cigarette

Mini Cigarette Electronic cigarette

“I used to smoke, and smell, like a chimney and had a...”

Written on: 07/12/2008 by jimimodo (1 review written)

I used to smoke, and smell, like a chimney and had a proper smoker's cough. I have now stopped smoking tobacco cigarettes and use my Intellicig EVO wherever I go. I bought three spare batteries and a big box of refill cartridges which made it really cheap compared to cigarettes. Now I don't stink and people will actually stand close to me without feeling sick!! I have tried a few different electronic cigarettes but decided that the EVOlution is the most realistic.

The Intellicig EVOlution Electronic Cigarette is so realistic and smokes just like a 'real' cigarette. It's slim, looks like a cigarette, battery lasts for ages before needing charging, price is so cheap for such a good quality product. Customer service spent ages making sure I got the right kit and even called me 2 days after it was delivered to see if I liked it!!

Holiday59's Response to jimimodo's Review

Written on: 16/01/2009

I found this review helpful because...i wanted to know what this company were like before ordering myself so it is good to know they are reccomended.