ASOS - www.asos.com Review

lisa varty's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Poor customer service, if they cannot deliver in the...”

Written on: 07/12/2008 by lisa varty (1 review written)

I placed an order with ASOS, on the 15th November 2008, the items were shipped apparently on the 19th. As i am in Spain i allowed extra time for the delivery to reach me. It states that it takes 2-8 working days to arrive. I waited 12 days then emailed to say that the items had not arrived. I recieved a reply saying allow 2 extra days and get back to them if had not recieved anything by the 4th December, surprise nothing had arrived so once again i emailed and as yet have had no response. Having read the above reviews i disagree with asos when they state that it's a better, faster service via email instead of supplying a phone number for their customers to contact them on. I have spent over 400.00 euros on this, my first order and it will be my last order!

General Comments
Poor customer service, if they cannot deliver in the stated time scale, this needs to be looked at very seriously. Also, a phone number needs to be available for customers to be able to contact ASOS on with any problems they may have. Very disappointed so far.

• 470.00 euros

• Still waiting