Sagem MC920 Review

• Reception

• Style

K M.'s review of Sagem MC920

Sagem MC920

“I had the phone (well I've still got it). The reason I...”

Written on: 04/01/2002 by K M. (1 review written)

It's small and quite easy to use. Also quite attractive and not too expensive.

It's needed repairing quite a few times, It some times isn't very reliable, no games, not very popular.

General Comments
I had the phone (well I've still got it). The reason I bought the Sagem MC290 phone was because it looks quite good, it was small and not too expensive. I'm getting rid of it in a few days and getting a Trium Mars. The reason is that I've had it repaired a number of times but this time it won't let me send text messages and when I call some body it cuts out sometimes in the middle of a conversation.

I've heard other people with the same phone moan about having to have it repaired as well.

• Reception

• Style

Kazby.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 16/05/2002

I am in full agreement with the review on the MC920, the reason for this is that I have had ongoing problems with the same model phone, the initial problem being the same as the the one refered to in the review.
<br>
<br>After two replacement phones and one repair I am still having problems with my phone, I am in the process of contacting Sagem with my complaint.

Chuchie's Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 08/04/2004

hi my sagem says payt lock can any1 help me please!!

Scotmark63's Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 30/03/2004

hi, i can't get the volume to increase on mine, can anyone help? thanks mark

121226_Mat.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 03/08/2003

i have a Vodafone MC920 phone i when i put it on it says "pay T lock" can any one help me

Alfie.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 06/06/2003

i have a sagem mc920 and says pay t lock wen turn on can anyone help me unlock it thanks.

82330_Noel.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 23/03/2003

I have the same problem as Jason. My Vodafone MC920 locked (PayT lock) and I, too, don,t know what to do. Can anybody plese help me. What code should i use??? PLease e-mail me for your responses.

49136_Jason.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 07/11/2002

I have a vodafone segam mc 920
Unfortunatly it's locked itself and
nothing is opperating
It's written that (pay t locked )
I would really like to use the phone again
Can anybody please help me to unlock it??
thanking you