Yoga Workout - Beginners & Intermediate Levels - Stephanie Foster Review

Guest's review of Yoga Workout - Beginners and Intermediate Levels - Stephanie Foster

Yoga Workout - Beginners and Intermediate Levels - Stephanie Foster

“I have used this video for several years. It took me a...”

Written on: 28/11/2008

I have used this video for several years. It took me a while to be able to complete all three parts: stretch, abdomen workout, strength and balance. I like how Stephanie explains and models different levels of difficulty and how I feel after exercising. She takes you from easy stretches to more complicated stretches without straining. When I first used the tape, I thought it went a little fast and didn't sustain the stretches long enough. Now that I have used the tape this long, I know the routine and can move into each stretch faster than the video, allowing me more time to hold the stretches. I think the video is well worth your time and money. I feel my best when I do the complete routine three times a week unless I am physically run down; then I only do the stretch segment. If you are new to the Yoga practice, be patient and do only what you can.

• Video