Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net Review

heyjude1701's review of Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net

“I ordered a mobile phone via this company (mid...”

Written on: 26/11/2008 by heyjude1701 (1 review written)

Great mobile phone offers with lots of free gifts to choose from. Excellent customer service.

None whatsoever

General Comments
I ordered a mobile phone via this company (mid November) and it was received within 2 days. With my mobile phone I chose to receive a free Xbox 360 Elite hoping to get this in time for Christmas for my little boy. I was a bit worried that this might be a scam as it seemed too good to be true. I received the phone with the claim voucher as promised and promptly sent back the required ID items (passport and drivers licence). I was then emailed 2 days later to say that the Xbox was out of stock. I was obviously concerned to hear this and phoned the company a few days later to see when they would be likely to be back in stock and was told they expected a delivery within 2-3 days and that I would then get mine posted out next day delivery. I have received my Xbox 360 Elite today via City Link as promised and cannot rate this mobile phone company enough! Their customer service is brilliant and the products and deals they offer are second to none. I will have one happy little boy at Christmas and a great phone/contract too! Ten out of ten.

• Mobile phone + xbox 360 Elite

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Visit buymobiles.net

Stevy319's Response to 420771_heyjude1701's Review

Written on: 14/05/2010

I am thinking of using this company again to get a second Xbox 360 for my brother's room so he can stop hogging mine! It looks like they never actually have anything in stock from all these reviews. As you can see from my review I got free line rental which came with the phone so I am now prepared to wait for anything else thanks to these reviews.

buymobiles.net