Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk

“would buy again, and im a fussy cow. Good qualtity...”

Written on: 15/11/2008

would buy again, and im a fussy cow. Good qualtity leather and stucture still going strong after 7 years, gave it to a friend cos we wanted a newer design. also my grandmother who is obese still has hers after 7 years and its tip top. dont believe everything you read guys

• 999

H13Mhc's Comment

Written on: 25/02/2010

I found this review not helpful because...I'm glad someone has had a good experience, but this doesn't mean everyone else has. Why would all these people take time to write about their bad experience if it didn't happen. I'm sure they have better things in their lives to contend with. I can understand not believing everything you read but in cases like this I think you would be an idiot not to take notice of other peoples comments. That's why eBay has been so successful; both buyers & sellers love to be rated as this gives people an insight to how each individual does business. I just would rate Land of Leather as conn artists; they take your money & leave you with their faulty goods, thats if your fortunate enough to get your suite in the first place.
<br/>