Boto Inc. (DrFestive) Artificial Pre-lit Tree Review

sonya972's review of Boto Inc. (DrFestive) Artificial Pre-lit Tree

Boto Inc. (DrFestive) Artificial Pre-lit Tree

“I am saddened by the other reviews which makes me...”

Written on: 14/11/2008 by sonya972 (1 review written)

I am saddened by the other reviews which makes me think something has happened to this company. I have not been able to find anything else online to locate them, but I would buy again just because I love my tree so much.
I have the fiber-optic, pre-lit tree that I bought at one of the warehouse clubs. I LOVE my tree. In fact, I was online trying to find the maker to order one for my Mom and another one for me. I get rave reviews about my tree. It's hard to find both lights and fiber-optics on a tree without costing an arm and a leg. I have had my tree about 4 years now. The branches are sturdy and the posts seems to be made of steel. I think my tree has held up wonderfully well. I don't know if the quality has fallen since I bought mine, based on the poor reviews here, but I would love another tree like the one I have. Neighbors bring their spouses and kids over to see my tree. It's gorgeous even before I put on ornaments and other decoration.
After 4 years, some of my fiber-optics have started to pull away from the branches.

Susan Hensley's Response to sonya972's Review

Written on: 19/12/2010

I am glad to see that you like your tree do you still have it if so could you please email me at susanhensley07@yahoo.com I am in desperate need of the manufacturing info on the stand as I opened up my box to find no stand has tree and plug in and disc and extra lamp for fiber optics just no stand am desperately trying to find one I think the tree is beautiful