X-oom Movie Clone Review

• Quality

juststacy's review of X-oom Movie Clone

☆☆☆☆☆
X-oom Movie Clone

“I bought the software at Costco. I was excited about...”

Written on: 13/11/2008 by juststacy (1 review written)

I bought the software at Costco. I was excited about making back-ups of some of the kids movies (they get so scrtached!). I installed the software and I receive a popup saying that because of laws, it actually won't rip. They have my money and I feel I've got nothing!

Therefore I do not recommend X-oom Movie Clone and I hope Costco will give me my money back.

Lastmanjack's Response to 417490_juststacy's Review

Written on: 08/08/2009

what you have failed to do is, when the pop up appears & says it is against the law to copy this DVD, you ignore it & then follow the link to upgrade the program, stating if nessecery that you are in one of the countrys permited to do so, once X-oom has added the file you will then be able to copy any DVD, remove the main film only from a dual layer dvd, this is without doubt the gratest & simplest DVD clone program out there, & can be got for free, you just have not understood or used it right.