Girls of Elegance - www.girlsofelegance.co.uk Review

Lynsey180's review of Girls of Elegance - www.girlsofelegance.co.uk

“I discovered the Girls of Elegance website through...”

Written on: 13/11/2008 by Lynsey180 (1 review written)

Excellent customer service, Fantastic quality products, Speedy delivery and Great value for money

The only bad thing about my experiences with Girls of Elegance is that I didn't have more money to spend on their fabulous products!

General Comments
I discovered the Girls of Elegance website through their fantastic forum - Brides Wedding Forum. I joined the forum in July 2007 to get help and advice on planning my big day. I have met some great friends through the forum and there is always someone on hand to give advice on every aspect of your wedding and general everyday stuff.

I fell in love with the 50s style Bridesmaid dresses and ordered four of them for my Bridesmaids. The dresses came within the 7-10days as specified on the website and I was very impressed with them. Even my mum was impressed - and trust me, that's hard to do! I had to exchange two of the dresses for smaller sizes, this wasn't a problem and GofE sent the replacements free of charge and again within the 7-10days. I must stress however that the sizing of the dresses wasn't the issue it was my bridesmaids choosing the wrong sizes and refusing to admit they needed Extra Smalls!

I also ordered some shoes from GofE but had to send them back for a refund as they were ivory and wouldn't go with my dress - this was a fault on my part, I foolishly thought there wouldn't be much difference between white and ivory. Again there were no problems with me sending the shoes back and I received my refund the same day GofE received the shoes back.

Overall my experiences with Girls of Elegance have been very pleasant indeed. It is a wonderful company who delivers first class products and customer service to all their customers. I for one hope to be a returning customer to buy another few bits and bobs for my wedding.

• Bridesmaid Dresses - £64.99