HP Pavilion DV6000 Review

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

hepayni's review of HP Pavilion DV6000

HP Pavilion DV6000

“In DJ roo laptop become a part of fire. During...”

Written on: 13/11/2008 by hepayni (1 review written)

Its new technology so has to be good...

General Comments
In DJ roo laptop become a part of fire. During performance suddenly freezes after becoming really hot. (I'm doing video show) I bought a fan for under laptop so now is little bit better than before.

Week I bought I realized that DVD room is not reading some of DVD's even original dvd's and battery life was maximum 1h 30min. So I went to seller at 7th day and he said if I give laptop back they will send it to HP so after 1 week I can get it back. But it was time for parties I'm a VJ and couldn't give laptop for 1 week as I had party that time. So still I have problem with my laptop I will buy another laptop soon and it will not be HP anymore. Sony or Apple even its expensive I don't care this cost me more. I ordered Extra battery and extra dvd room.

Its new technology core 2 due etc. Those things are ok. But maybe under computer its written made in China. All problem is because of this maybe.

• Screen Quality