Neil Gaiman, Coraline Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“I bought this book (for my daughter) on...”

Written on: 11/11/2008

I bought this book (for my daughter) on recommendation. I wasn't sure what to expect. I read it before I gave it to my child as I invariably do. I gave it to her with a smile and a wink and assured her she'd be scared (her idea of a good read! she's 9!) She marched downstairs the next day and declared she didn't know what I was talking about and it wasn't scary. The following morning (after having read a couple more chapters) she gave me the biggest smile and said "it's brilliant! I love it!" Apparently it had then become scary enough for her. :0) That was 3 weeks ago - now most of her friends mothers have bought it for their children and even her teacher is reading it to the class. It's just fabulous. I can't recommend this book enough. Buy it! Read it! We've bought two more Gaiman books now and are eagerly awaiting the release of the film at the cinema next year. What a cracker! Read more.

• Paperback

Format

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon
Amaon Book Store