Confetti & Lace of Leeds, Leeds Review

tilleyandbill100's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“Even though I'm getting married in 7 months Confetti...”

Written on: 10/11/2008 by tilleyandbill100 (1 review written)

Best Bridal Shop in Leeds! Wonderful shop that has an excellent range of wedding dresses and a whole floor upstairs of bridesmaids! They are open Sundays and nothings too much trouble.

Honestly, none.

General Comments
Even though I'm getting married in 7 months Confetti and Lace just outside Leeds didn't make me feel rushed or unorganised like some of the other bridal shops I visited. They were really friendly and the prices were pretty good too. I found the whole experience at their shop really good - how it should be and I'm confident when I go in for my alterations, everything will be perfect. This shop is modern, large and very clean but has a great atmosphere - they give you chocolates and tea too! I didn't want to leave. My bridesmaids were easy to sort out as we went on a Sunday when I could get them all together - they had so many colours and different styles, I thought they would have to wear different dresses as they are all different heights and sizes but with Chris's help and advice we chose a dress that suited them all and everyone's happy!