Reiss Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

BadBoots's review of Reiss

☆☆☆☆☆

“Bought a pair of boots - £250. Within two wears the...”

Written on: 08/11/2008 by BadBoots (1 review written)

Bought a pair of boots - £250. Within two wears the heel had fallen off of one of them (whilst out - forcing me to have to buy a new pair of shoes just so I could walk home!). Tried to return them to the shop, who refused to take them as I bought them online. Emailed the online people three times without reply. Phoned up (the number the shop gave me was wrong and didn't take me through to online customer services help) and explained to someone the situation who told me to send them back to a certain address. I had thrown away all the returns info after the first time I wore them, so I wrote a letter explaining the situation and attached a copy of my order. Two weeks after paying a fiver to send them back, I've had no refund. Emailed customer services again who told me I should wait 14 days for the boots to arrive back at their warehouse. I sent them first class! At the moment I am both without boots and without money.

Like everyone else here I agree that their clothes are overpriced and shoddily made. I feel like an idiot for buying something from Reiss in the first place as their customer service has been appalling.

• rubbish