Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk Review

glamourpuss1981's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“Expectation management - I have always been given...”

Written on: 07/11/2008 by glamourpuss1981 (2 reviews written)

Reports were sometimes a little delayed in coming over, but not by more than a day or so.

General Comments
Expectation management - I have always been given honest and truthful advice from the start, and if my expectations were a little unrealistic (which in hindsight they were at first!), I was told so.

Communication - there is always someone available to put my mind at ease if ever I have a question, and the team I have dealt with are always prepared to go above and beyond.

Professionalism - I have dealt with other companies in the past, and their level of professionalism just doesn ' t compare to Just Search.

differentiation - the service they offer not only outperforms others who offer similar services, but they go out of their way to understand my industry and what is affecting it currently, which reassures me that they have my business' interests at heart - it is a mutually beneficial partnership and that isn ' t something you often get with other providers who offer intangible services.
I would recommend Just Search's facilities to any business who values their online presence. In the current economic climate, it would be all too easy to cut back on spend, and marketing and the like is the first area to usually be hit. However, maximizing the online presence of your company will serve to reassure your customers that you are here to stay and they will sit tight. SEO/internet marketing is the one area I feel cannot afford to be left to its own devices, and Just Search are always willing to tailor make service packages to suit my changing business needs.

Bereal's Response to glamourpuss1981's Review

Written on: 08/12/2009

you must work at Just Search, because 9/10 clients wish they never ever used you guys, all said they would get top 3 position, none did, just the few you show on your home page which are easy search terms, leave these guys well alone trust me and all the others.