CBR Car Rental - Kefalonia Review

Andreew mcc's review of CBR Car Rental - Kefalonia

“We have been traveling to Kefalonia for 7 years now...”

Written on: 05/11/2008 by Andreew mcc (1 review written)

Close to our apartments

Aggressive sales tactics, not what you look for when you need a break. The man at CBR in Lourdas produced a verbal attack on both myself and wife due to the fact that we had hired elsewhere. General rudeness and arrogance that they are the only reputable rental company in lourdas.

General Comments
We have been traveling to Kefalonia for 7 years now and have in the past recommended CBR even though we do not use them, this will no longer be happening. I also hope that no other holidayers are subjected to the reception that we received. If you need to rent a car in kefalonia, which you should to experience the beauty of the island look around on the internet before you go. You can find good deals with full insurance from reputable world wide rental companies. If you go to Lourdas a beautiful quite village you will need a car regardless of what you are told. So my advice and I have rented in Kefalonia for the last 7 years is to go to Express Rentals. Cheaper and no hidden agendas. Enjoy Kefalonia and the people there.

• did not hire

Date of hire (month/year)

• kefalonia

Country & City of hire

• Poor

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles

Johannthethird's Response to Andreew mcc's Review

Written on: 05/06/2010

I found this review very helpful because... it is very very true.