Keiro FS900 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

satnavexpert's review of Keiro FS900

Keiro FS900

“You must realise that the Keiro FS900 is a pure...”

Written on: 04/11/2008 by satnavexpert (3 reviews written)

Great software and very up to date. as everyone else says, great flatscreen which makes it look like a little plasma screen TV. Very light, very thin.

I am fussy so I must say I would like to see it in more colours, currently I could only find Black!

General Comments
You must realise that the Keiro FS900 is a pure navigation unit, none of those gimmicky extras like photo navigation and rubish like that which just make your system slower and slower until it dies like my expensive Navman. The Keiro FS900 is made for the reasons we first started to buy satnavs, to give you clear, accurate directions and get you from A to B. Don't get me wrong, you still get a beautifully made high quality satanv which is great to look at and touch (has a nice body) and at the same it is a top navigation device. If you want something that works perfectly, designed by the Japanese (which is very hard to find these days) then this one should do you just fine.

• European maps