Out n About Nipper Double 360 Review

nickygarryluke's review of Out n About Nipper Double 360

Out n About Nipper Double 360

Out n About Nipper Double 360 - I was mortified when I...”

Written on: 28/10/2008 by nickygarryluke (1 review written)

Light and easy to fold (once you have got used to it). You can fold it with the shopping basket attached despite myself being told otherwise. Great storage - pockets in each side of canopy and pockets in the back of each seat. Removable, washable seat covers.

Instructions rather vague and footmuff/cosy toe came with no instructions at all. Eight months later I have finally discovered how to fit it properly and it is wonderful - keeps baby really snug and fits around the head at the top too. Just a shame I didn't know this in March! Takes up quite a lot of room in the boot. I have a large boot so this is not a problem for me, but could be for smaller cars. Saying that the rear wheels come off very easily which would make more room.

General Comments
Out n About Nipper Double 360 - I was mortified when I realised that I would have to buy a double buggy (I have an 18 month gap between my youngest two) and I looked at every double buggy you can think of and could not decide on anything. I decided to buy the Out n About on the recommendation of a friend. I love this buggy and thoroughly recommend it. It is light and you can push it with one hand - for me a necessity. I use it on the school run (which we walk) and also use it around the shops. I haven't actually found anywhere I can't get into with the buggy because it is so easy to maneouvre, even in the tightest of places. I even managed Claire's Accessories the other day!

Aw31's Response to nickygarryluke's Review

Written on: 28/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because...if you can get around Claire's Accessories with it you can get around any shop! Very reassuring as I was concerned about going shopping with it.