Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk Review

xxub40xx's review of Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“My wife and I bought a 3 and 2 sofa from Land of...”

Written on: 28/10/2008 by xxub40xx (1 review written)

none

too many to list

General Comments
My wife and I bought a 3 and 2 sofa from Land of Leather at their leeds store on 20th june 2006 and was told we would have to wait 8 weeks. 14 weeks later we were allowed to collect it. Infact I was told it was at tamworth then newcastle when I believe it was at the leeds warehouse near our home since the day we bought it. When the driver was transporting the sofa to the van in he caught the van and shunted it forwards before realising it was stuck. When we got it home it was damaged and we had to have it repaired. Then it became faulty 5 months on. After 2 months of the store saying 'the manager isn't in yet' we finally got an exchange which has now gone faulty 4 months on (same fault). We have asked for our money back and have been told by the store that they are waiting for the area manager to authorise it. I asked can you phone them to speed it up? They said no. Then I was told there may be a fair wear and tear fee as we have had it for 4 months? I explained that it was faulty and why should I pay when I feel it's not fit for purpose?

• 600