High School Musical 3: Senior Year Review

Guest's review of High School Musical 3: Senior Year

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

“A cheesy film but my daughters would thoroughly...”

Written on: 27/10/2008

My daughters (aged 8 and 7) saw this film yesterday and they loved it. They loved the music, the dancing and the romance (even though they don't really understand romance properly yet!). They want to see it again and can't wait for the DVD.

Get there early - the cinema was packed for every showing (about every half hour) yesterday and we had to sit two rows from the front and were too close to the screen.

General Comments
A cheesy film but my daughters would thoroughly recommend it to every girl who likes HSM who's aged under about 12. They loved every minute and it was great to make it a special girly trip (no DAD!) by going to the cinema rather than just waiting to buy the dvd. Bet it's the only thing girls will talk about in the playground for weeks.

• Cinema

Where Did You See It?

418220_Jazzybear98's Comment

Written on: 17/11/2008

We are going to go see the movie tomorrow! With all these comments we think that it is going to be great! And I am the Mother lol! I just can't wait to go see it! Trust me my review will be on here tomorrow!
<br/>