ASOS - www.asos.com Review

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“my order with asos never even went through because of...”

Written on: 24/10/2008

wide range of collection

customer care

General Comments
my order with asos never even went through because of their persistent security check and what I see as their lack of responsibility. I had my order cancelled 3 times and found out later that it was their system error. although I kept emailing them asking what was going on, they just asked me to resend personal information to clear my account. when I did resend it I received no more responses!
a week later they said they did get my email but didn't receive the information.

while I was waiting for this slow response the item I wanted was no longer available.
despite those facts I received no apologies, no explanation no nothing!

• $300

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Nataliuska's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2009

hi there! my order also got cancelled for some security reasons about 5 days ago and they informed me the same day the items should had arrived! i couldn't believe it because they did take my money out straight away when i ordered it. it makes me think, they should do the security checks before they take out my money because i am still waiting for them to put my money back. could you tell me when they refunded your money please? i am getting worried now!!
<br/>thanks