iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk Review

SuzieFenwick's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“I wanted to order some special flowers from iFlorist...”

Written on: 21/10/2008 by SuzieFenwick (1 review written)

None

Failed to deliver on due date, I found them difficult to contact by telephone, received no response to e-mails

General Comments
I wanted to order some special flowers from iFlorist to greet our daughter who lives in Shrewsbury when she came out of hospital with her new baby on Monday 20th October. I did a google search for florists in Shrewsbury and up came iflorist, with no clue at all that they were not local (they seem to based in Lancashire). The flowers I ordered were £39.90 and right at the last minute a delivery charge of £4.89 was slipped in, I then had to fiddle about joining Google so that I could pay. The total of £44.79 left my card immediately. Two days later still no flowers received, and a lovely surprise for our daughter spoilt. They have no phone number listed on the website, and say you can contact their email address for a fast and efficient response, I have received no response yet to two e-mails sent today.

• Flowers £44.79

• Still waiting

Visit iflorist.co.uk

412246_Sharon Fraser's Response to SuzieFenwick's Review

Written on: 23/10/2008

I agree with this review because..I have had the exact same awful experience..

iflorist.co.uk