The Corner Fridge www.cornerfridge.com Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Jackie1967's review of The Corner Fridge www.cornerfridge.com

“The Corner Fridge fitted perfectly into the corner of...”

Written on: 20/10/2008 by Jackie1967 (1 review written)

A large fridge that doesn't take up lots of room in the kitchen.

Bad points is a tricky one as I have only had the fridge for three weeks and so far it has been just great.

General Comments
The Corner Fridge fitted perfectly into the corner of my kitchen and has increased the available fridge storage space considerably. I bought the fridge online at www.cornerfridge.com and delivery happened as agreed. It wasn't that difficult to install. I was having my kitchen refitted anyway so I got the kitchen fitter to sort out the installation for me.

I particularly like the digital temperature reading. It made getting the fridge to the temperature I wanted really straight forward - most unlike other fridges I have had.

Markatcambscompressorscouk's Response to Jackie1967's Review

Written on: 14/10/2011

Hi Jackie

out of all the corner fridge reviews, yours is the only positive one.
After going to the grand design show and seeing the corner fridge which we were so impressed with, we dont want to get caught out like all the other reviewers have been.

So how has your fridge been ?

Thanks