Garmin nuvi 670 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

inmyhonestop's review of Garmin nuvi 670

Garmin nuvi 670

“Made the mistake of buying a big brand product! This...”

Written on: 19/10/2008 by inmyhonestop (3 reviews written)

Full european maps.

Very bad reception compared to my keiro FS900, it was always one step behind the keiro in giving instructions or picking up signal.

General Comments
Made the mistake of buying a big brand product! This Garmin, although pretty good, it is no where near as good as the Keiro FS900 or Keiro RS850. I do a lot of driving and I currently have 6, yes 6! sat navs. because each one from tomtom GO930 to Garmin 670, Sony, Becker have been a disappointment when you drive around UK and Europe as much as I do. At a price of 340 pounds it was a big rip off when you can get the Keiro FS900 or RS850 for around 200 to 230 pounds and it has the full map of europe plus a fantastic speedcam alert for the entire Europe. This was my first Garmin, after trying almost every Tomtom (which is suppose to be the best brand!). I thought I give them the benefit of the doubt! Costly mistake!

• Garmin

Area Covered