Written on: 11/10/2008
* The USB connection you can use on your PC.
* Camera, Video Camera, MP3
* Easy to use.
* When it has no signal it switches off randomly (once it switched off on me 4 times - I was so frustrated I nearly threw my phone at an old lady in front of me!)
* The camera quality is poor.
* Bluetooth is really slow
* The "Loudspeaker" (hahahahahahaha!) What loudspeaker?
* The text buttons stopped working properly (I have to press firmly on my 0 button to make it work).
* No Internet connection!
* Battery life very poor.
I've had this phone for more than a year, and I'm only beginning to become annoyed with it. Guys, if you want a phone that's easy to use and you don't care about camera quality and such, this is the phone for you. Seriously, though, to other people who want a stylish phone worth bragging about, I guarantee you, this is SO NOT the phone. Not recommended.
" Great phone " Read More
Written by AntonioS5
" Awesome picture quality and great flash " Read More
Written by William970
" I got this phone more then 8 years " Read More
Written by davidsilva746
" Best phone I've ever had " Read More
Written by AliceWayte
" This Nokia 9210 mobile phone can be a real boon as it can give you ... " Read More
Written by stuart63