Written on: 11/10/2008
* The USB connection you can use on your PC.
* Camera, Video Camera, MP3
* Easy to use.
* When it has no signal it switches off randomly (once it switched off on me 4 times - I was so frustrated I nearly threw my phone at an old lady in front of me!)
* The camera quality is poor.
* Bluetooth is really slow
* The "Loudspeaker" (hahahahahahaha!) What loudspeaker?
* The text buttons stopped working properly (I have to press firmly on my 0 button to make it work).
* No Internet connection!
* Battery life very poor.
I've had this phone for more than a year, and I'm only beginning to become annoyed with it. Guys, if you want a phone that's easy to use and you don't care about camera quality and such, this is the phone for you. Seriously, though, to other people who want a stylish phone worth bragging about, I guarantee you, this is SO NOT the phone. Not recommended.
" I bought this because of its fantastic styling, but soon wished I h... " Read More
" I bought this phone brand new in a Vodafone outlet store for £... " Read More
Written by portsmouthrule2005
" This phone is realy rubdish & texig on the fone was realy bad took ... " Read More
" Highly functional " Read More
" The Sony Ericsson T300 is a very good mobile phone in many ways, it... " Read More
Written by gguzmanr