Emma Roy, Edinburgh Review

janieduffy's review of Emma Roy, Edinburgh

“I was made very welcome in Emma Roy and was treated...”

Written on: 08/10/2008 by janieduffy (1 review written)

N/A

General Comments
I was made very welcome in Emma Roy and was treated exceptionally well. I received top class service when trying on gowns. I really believe that the staff in this shop make every effort to afford time and high class service to customers. The selection and quality of bridal gowns and bridesmaid gowns was excellent and the fitting service also had many positive attributes. I found the prices very reasonable.

I loved my Maggie Sottero dress and enjoyed the service that I received from the staff at Emma Roy. I would like to take this opportunity to offer Emma Roy a massive 'thank you' for taking the extra step of making me feel both valued and very special as both a future bride and as a customer. Thank You to all the team.

I would highly recommend that you first visit Emma Roy of Edinburgh if you are buying a bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses. The service I received was First Class.