Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com Review

Guest's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“I ordered an item from Phix clothing for Xmas 2007. ...”

Written on: 07/10/2008

My item arrived in good condition... after nearly 4 weeks after I ordered it!

Everything... the hassle it was to finally get my item.

General Comments
I ordered an item from Phix clothing for Xmas 2007. It was advertised on the website that if you ordered before the 18th of December, then they would ensure your item would arrive before Xmas, as it was meant for an Xmas present, that sounded fab. But my item never arrived before Xmas! I sent many e-mails, and received no response. I left many messages on their answer machine. Finally I managed to get someone on the phone, who told me that they had just sent out my item, that day, a week later, I had received nothing. I emailed and emailed and emailed... and finally almost 4 weeks after I ordered the item i got a reply that my item would be with me shortly and I had a brief apology. I was not after any compensation or anything. Phix clothing have really nice stuff on their site, but I would not recommend them. A shame, because their clothes are really unique and good style!

• White Military Jacket

• A few weeks late

447226_Glamtastic's Comment

Written on: 12/03/2009

I agree with this review because... I am having the same problems, Im sending out email after email everyday and I have not recieved a reply. Bad customer service. I am still waiting for my clothes which I paid nearly £30 for. I ordered on the 4th March and it is now the 12th and still nothing... even though they said they would deliver it between 1-4 days. I am very disappointed.

Jojodancer's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2009

please could someone give me the telephone number for this company as i have been waiting ages for 2 jumpers and cant find a telephone number anywhere
<br/>thank you