Suzuki Burgman 400 Review

daamama's review of Suzuki Burgman 400

“I don't think any woman that rides one of these will...”

Written on: 07/10/2008 by daamama (1 review written)

I don't think any woman that rides one of these will ever ride behind her guy again. It's a great height & weight for a vertically challenged woman (5'4") and is so easy to handle. I ride alone alot and I really love it.
Tons of storage, easy to check my oil & tires. easy to mount (no throwing a leg over!), the seat is wide and comfortable, gas milage is 50-55 mpg in city traffic & 70-75 open road, the balance of the bike is formidable and her durability is unbelievable! I'm a 5'4", 57 year old woman and can put her upright by myself when she goes over (& that has happened more than once). They tell me she'll do 105 & I know she'll do 85 and wasn't trying hard! If I ever trade her in, it will be for another one just like her, just a newer model. I couldn't ask for a better bike!

Grace2Go's Response to daamama's Review

Written on: 03/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I am a 56 year old lady who has been shopping for a scooter!