Written on: 01/10/2008 by gillbelamy (1 review written)
Hotel's room: Super clean...,
Hotel's staff : Fiendly, helpfull...
Hotel's location: In the centre of Old quarter.....
Hotel's services: Outstanding.
After checking few websites and mailing ahead to make the reservation on the Duc Thai Hotel basing on guest ' s positive reviews especially about services and staff. I found that everything become truthfully.
1. Email directly and got the efficient and professional reply.
2.Airport Pick up and transfer is on time with friendly,helfull staff and free of charge as promise because staying over 03 nights.
3. Good air-conditional, free internet, super clean, all the room with big bath-tub
4. Buffet Breakfast (Great noodle soup and ' banh cuon 'and western breakfast even though not many choices as 03 or 04 stars hotel)
5. Free of charge for luggage storage as conversation on mail during the trip to Halong Bay and Sapa
6. The travel agent at the lobby is so helpful to book the trip to halong bay (Ginger cruise) and Sapa Trekk. We were happy and satisfied with the services, specially about the prices (Cheaper than contacting directly to Ginger Junk ' s website and Victoria 'Train)
7. The hotel booking in Hue (Hue Camelia Hotel) Hoi An (River Beach Resort), Nha Trang (Sunrise Beach resort) was great and also less expensive than by myselves.
8. The air ticket, they said that they would take 50.000VND ($3) commission. It was correct (Not overcharge)
9. The tour in Mekong Delta and Siem reap is perfectly!!
Overall, the Duc Thai hotel is one of the best Hotels I have been stayed during the trip in South East Asia. Surely to recommend to every traveler coming to Hanoi. I will be back next time.
As rated by real users
" Beautiful Hotel and great staff " Read More
" Best of the best hotel in Hanoi " Read More
" Great hotel in a central town of Hanoi " Read More
" Not nice " Read More
Written by Tony54321
" Very good staff and services " Read More