Exosports www.exosports.net Review

fawltybas's review of Exosports www.exosports.net

☆☆☆☆☆

“I recently ordered some equipment from Exosports and...”

Written on: 29/09/2008 by fawltybas (1 review written)

None

Customer service.

General Comments
I recently ordered some equipment from Exosports and received an email telling me my items had been dispatched. Several days passed and I didn't receive my parcel, so I called the number on their website. However, the phone was never answered whenever I called, so I emailed them instead.

After a few days I received a reply stating that the items had definitely been sent, so I waited another 48 hours. I then emailed again and was eventually told my order had been sent again. Once again, never received the items, so I was forced to impose 'time of the essence' on my order.

Four days later and still my order was nowhere to be seen, so I asked for the tracking number or courier, so I could find out what had happened. I received no information from them.

Eventually, I threatened to call in to collect my items, at which point I was finally reimbursed, much to my relief.

I will never ever use this company again.

I also found negative feedback on eBay for confirmation that I'm apparently not the only one to be treated in this way by exosports.

There are many other companies in the same field who are really excellent.

• £30 football equipment