Kenwood Electronic Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Kenwood Electronic

Kenwood Electronic

“I'm very pleased with my Kenwood Electronic scales, I...”

Written on: 29/09/2008

Easy to use very reliable can either be used in pouds or kilograms. Have used the scales when teaching chldren to cook and they have found them very easy to use.

Does not come with a dish to use with the scales. If a fault appears it is impossible to correct it or to find out what is wrong there is insufficient information in the manual. Problem resolving errors.

General Comments
I'm very pleased with my Kenwood Electronic scales, I have used them frequently and found them to be reliable. The children also found them to be easy to use and used them tp learn how to weight products and used them for their homework. Unfortunatley the scales have shown an error but nothing I have done has been able to correct it or to find out what is wrong even changing the batteries have not made any difference. There seems to be nothing in the manual that says how to find out what the problem is. The scales are immaculate unless I can find out what the error is then they will have to be thrown out which considering the condition of them is a waste.