Frolic Complete Dog Food Review

Guest's review of Frolic Complete Dog Food

☆☆☆☆☆

“Well, I have an 11 year old boxer. Normally dogs would...”

Written on: 25/09/2008

Pumps the dog full "energy".

General Comments
Well, I have an 11 year old boxer. Normally dogs would tire down now, but she hasn't, she is still very energetic.

Now about this product, it gives her loads of energy, she is thrilled with it and is the only food she will eat.

We gave it to her 4 years ago. A year later we went to the vet, because she stared throwing up when we fed her other foods. Now I am not talking about fast food, only specially prepared meat and so on. She was almost put down. The doctor said that the only possible thing to do is exclusively give her Frolic. This last year she has had organs problems etc. I am taking her today to the vet, we expect she might have cancer. We have gotten a lot of opinions and they all say "change the food, it's only meant as a treat."

At least the food has so much sugar in it that she has energy and "seems" to be fine. Find something else now.

Rusty7's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because I have a 3 yr old rescue Llasho Apso and he will not eat any other dried food. Pet shops etc say only use it as a treat which is probably why it is hard to obtain. After your review I will definitely wean him off it.