Samsung RS265LBBP Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

gpbonaca's review of Samsung RS265LBBP

“I could go on about the poor performance for days. ...”

Written on: 24/09/2008 by gpbonaca (1 review written)

Looks nice, worked for 13 months (just long enough to get past warranty)

VERY inaccurate temperature sensor and cooling for both sides, temps either read too hot or too cold, resulting in freezing contents of fridge or spoiling of food. Resetting of fridge only made the problem more apparent.

General Comments
I could go on about the poor performance for days. Testing, using accurate temperature instruments, replacing parts (fans, temp sensors, etc), nothing fixed this fridge. I realized I was far from alone when I searched the web for info on other similar complaints. Save yourself the hassle, even with an extended warranty, DO NOT BUY THIS REFRIGERATOR.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• water, ice, child lock.

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's Response to gpbonaca's Review

Written on: 25/07/2011

i Have To Agree, I have had more problems with mine since warrenty went, it keeps frezzing up on frg side i been trying to find a heater for it, or that is what the service man told me was out on it, it cost me 70.00 to just find out that he dont service Samsung because they are basicly good looking junk, I wish i never got mine, and i am now out 1500.00 for it and that was getting it at lowes that DONT even know Who can Service These.