ATN Paladin 390 Review

Guest's review of ATN Paladin 390

ATN Paladin 390

“Overall I found the Paladin 390 to be a very good and...”

Written on: 13/09/2008

I found the controls very easy to use in the dark. Good resolution and close focusing where needed. The illuminated reticule is just right when set on the lowest setting and zeroing the scope was quite easy to do.

I found the power on/off l.e.d. lights too bright and intrusive but otherwise helpful. As you remove the scope from your eye the onboard illuminator l.e.d. light affects your night vision.

General Comments
Overall I found the Paladin 390 to be a very good and user friendly night vision scope. Although I had been told the onboard illuminator was not very good I found it more than adequate for air rifle ranges, it would probably be useable out to 60 to 80 yards on a rimfire rifle. I have given it an 8 out of 10 rating but this is only due to the intrusive nature of the power on/off lights, otherwise I can't fault the scope and for the price I personally feel it is well worth the money.