RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

HansJurgen's review of RWS 34 Diana

“I've made fantastic shots with my RWS 34 Diana, and...”

Written on: 12/09/2008 by HansJurgen (1 review written)

I've had mine for over 20 yrs, and it is smoother and easier to cock then ever. I still have my life time warranty! It has cost me nothing to repair in 20yrs. I like my .177 so well that I finally found a .22 cal one on the internet, and drove 3 hrs one way to get it. I e-mailed Bass Pro Shop, and they had it set up and waiting for me.
!

Mine came with a red stock! It was red, blue, or yellow, and I think white. I've gotten over the color, because it has been the pride and joy of all my guns. I got a kick out of a pellet gun that kicked, but after straight days of shooting I got a rubber butt pad and was a happier shooter. That scope combo on my new .22 was a joke. I kept the mount and spent $70 on a new scope from Straight Shooter web site.

General Comments
I've made fantastic shots with my RWS 34 Diana, and that is what fun is all about; MEMORIES!!! I used to shoot flys off a measured 10 yard shed wall. I would have my neighbor come over use my 10x50 binoculars as my spotters. We had great times, thats what fun shared is! I had a bottle in a tree at 167 paces and broke the bottle body and the top of the bottle droped down on the remaing bottom half of the bottle. I the shot the bottle cap off of the remaining bottle top. I paced the distance twice! Now you know why it's my favorite.

I believe .177 for feathers and .22 cal for fur. I've shot birds that looked like the forth of July explosion when hit. I've shot rabbits that jumped in the air and dropped dead. The difference between the two cal. was demonstrated to me when I bought a $5.00 dollar medal chicken on wire. When I hit it with the .177 It rocked back and forth really well, with a resounding smack at 20 yards. When I did the same thing with my new .22 cal. , It flipped over the wire 4 times! I didn't need anything else to convince me I got my Furrier. Daisey pellets suck in this gun! I use RWS Meisters and dome and hollow points with my RWS's. I use Beemans with my Beeman 600 and I shoot paper with my FWB 300s, and It's susposed to be kind with many brands. I like all my guns and the cheap ones make me apprciate my 34s. It still looks great after 20 years, and it still shoots where I want it to. The 34s do all I ever hoped an air gun would do. 20 years and still happy with them!

• Accuracy