Written on: 11/09/2008
- Good power from 20-25 feet away from target and for the first 30 shots; possible to penetrate soft plastic, cardboard, pop cans from this distance. Beyond 20-25 feet, shots seem to go all over the place
- Good visual indication of shots remaining with the built-in clips
- Good performance for the dollar
- Grip is tight and comfortable for shooter with smaller hands (I have tried the Smith & Wesson M&P and the grip is oversized and very uncomfortable to shoot).
- As most others have pointed out, trigger pull is long
- After putting about 2000 shots through my gun, the trigger is becoming very sticky and does not fully release after every shot
- There seems to be some gap in the plastic where the co2 gas escapes from the gun (in the front area of the grip below the trigger)
- Tedious to load the bbs into the loading port. At the same time, the built-in loading port may be more durable than the clip design
- Good bang for the buck. For the price, it's hard to find anything better.
" Walther CP88 .177 air pistol - review " Read More
" The best pellet pistol so far " Read More
" The 586 6" smith & wesson version that I purchased is an amazing ai... " Read More
" Worth the buy! " Read More
" Daisy 617x as good as 622x " Read More