La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

zumblie's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“I feel that UK Customer service is very poor. Searched...”

Written on: 09/09/2008 by zumblie (1 review written)

Very good quality bedlinen

General Comments
I feel that UK Customer service is very poor. Searched for bedlinen all over internet. Found exact match on La Redoute France site. Strangely it seems that folk from just about every country in the world except the UK are able to order online from the French Site.
I wrote to La Redoute France [in French] and La Redoute UK about the problem. Received a prompt and courteous reply from France - received nothing from Redoute UK yet
Ended up asking a friend who lives in France to order the bedlinen for me!
Bedlinen now installed and am absolutely delighted with the quality. Wanted to buy a couple of extra pillow cases and was amazed to find that the Bedlinen design was now available on the UK site!
However I was unable to order the pillowcases on internet as the La Redoute site did not recognise my Post Code! So set about ordering by phone. The UK Telesales person seemed offhand with me and the outcome of the call was less than satisfactory. Although my e-mail address was requested - I received no confirmation e-mail of the transaction nor any written confirmation by snail mail. I was advised that I would receive the goods in 3-4 working days. A week later nothing had arrived.
After another lengthy phonecall to another tele-sales rep followed by a request to speak to a manager I have finally managed to sort it all out and am assured that my pillowcases will arrive in 2 weeks time. I do not agree with that fact that you can browse online to other Redoute stores in other countries - but ordering from the UK is not available.

• Bedlinen £300

• Still waiting

424257_Adviceforyou's Response to zumblie's Review

Written on: 11/12/2008

you have to sign onto my account on the website and change the email yourself thats why you didn't receive any order confirmation also you placed the order on the phone so you only get email confirmation if you order online
<br/>
<br/>2. each country the company sells in will only deliver inland.