Demon X DX110 110cc Review

• Build quality

• Reliability

c16ude's review of Demon X DX110 110cc

“Represents fantastic value Lifan engine edge wheels,...”

Written on: 06/09/2008 by c16ude (1 review written)

Nothing really bad to report if i did i would be nitpicking it only cost 385.00 and my bicycle cost me more and it does not have a engine ,so when i look at like that it great values

General Comments
Represents fantastic value Lifan engine edge wheels, SDG cradle frame which means your engine wont fall out when you do a jump and the frame is lighter and stronger than steel . It can be easily upgraded to 140cc or 160 as it has the same frame as the Proline 160cc , mine has been 100% reliable but that is because I always make sure I check all nuts and bolts check engine oil and change oil regularly that ' s the key to a reliable bike. The build quality is excellent and I was very surprised how much of a beating it can take.
It ' s up for sale now as I am thinking of upgrading to the Demon X DYX 140 which is fitted with the YX Motorsport engine which is supposed to faster than Lifan engine . All in all I certainly recommend The Demon X 110cc.

• 2008

Year Manufactured

• Six months

Length of ownership

• Build quality

• Reliability

Sweetbaby23's Response to c16ude's Review

Written on: 21/04/2013

Hello My Dear,
Good day and how are you
today, hope you are fine and good,
i have just going through your profile
and i became interested in you, so i
will like you to be my good friend, so i will
like you to write to me back through my private
email address at ( lynawilfred@yahoo.com ) so that
i can tell you more about myself and send my photo you
and i have something very important to tell you,
waiting to read from you soon next,
Miss Lyna Wilfred