Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk Review

maxwell1611's review of Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“First of all our sofa was 2 months late and every time...”

Written on: 01/09/2008 by maxwell1611 (1 review written)

None.

General Comments
First of all our sofa was 2 months late and every time we phoned the store to see what was happening they would fob us off with a different excuse evrytime. The sofa arrived eventually and everything was fine then our first problem was one of the recliners was stuck up and would not close so we phoned the store for someone to come and fix it and they said it would take 48 hours. When the repair man came he said he would have it fixed for us which was great but in the mean time we had noticed another problem which was only minor. On the seat there is a thin strip of leather going across and it had started to wear and we had only had the sofa for 8 months at this point. When we showed the repair man he said it was my fault because I did not use land of leather cleaning products even though I used special cleaning products for leather, he then told me it was low grade leather and we had only paid for the mechanisms in the recliner.

• 800.00