Vicki Iovine, The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy: Or Everything Your Doctor Won't Tell You Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Vicki Iovine, The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy: Or Everything Your Doctor Won't Tell You

“I couldn't put 'The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy'...”

Written on: 30/08/2008

This is the funniest book I have ever read in my life. Forget the usual pregnancy books, this is the book that will tell you - honestly and with great humour - all there is to know about pregnancy and childbirth.

None - it's fantastic

General Comments
I couldn't put 'The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy' down, I have four children and discovered this book during my third pregnancy. I laughed so hard it hurt. During my fourth pregnancy I dug the book out again and read it from cover to cover in one sitting. I have passed this book on to many pregnant friends, relatives and work colleagues who have all agreed that it is the funniest book they've ever read. Fantastic, funny, true to life, the tears ran down my face on each occasion.

• Paperback

Format