The Natural Ketosis Programme www.naturalketosis.co.uk Review

guestygal's review of The Natural Ketosis Programme www.naturalketosis.co.uk

The Natural Ketosis Programme www.naturalketosis.co.uk

“I certainly lost weight on Go Lower Diets, although I...”

Written on: 29/08/2008 by guestygal (1 review written)

It is extremely user friendly and ideal for busy people. I found it easy to stick to after the initial few days and lost 11 pounds in three weeks. Food on the whole is tasty, fast delivery.

It is expensive and you really need to stick to it to the letter otherwise it won't work. There didn't seem to be the "support" that the website implies is available. Some of the meals seemed very salty/acidic.

General Comments
I certainly lost weight on Go Lower Diets, although I did find it very hard to know how to adjust my diet once I reached my target weight and did put some weight back on (all be it on boozy holiday!). It is simple and requires little additional shopping - just veggies and little preparation. It meant I could prepare normal meals for my 3 children and hubby and mine would be done in minutes. You cant really "sin" on it as it is a very low carb diet based on ketosis, so if you have a cream cake your almost undoing the diet from the previous few days. I am about to do it again for a couple of weeks to lose holiday weight.